Details, Application & Payment
- Application & Annual Mtg Pre-Registration
Requirements to be an OAGS Member
What credentials are required for OAGS Membership?
- Active/Inactive OAGS Members should be General Surgeons eligible for licensure in Ontario and have obtained or be eligible to obtain specialty qualifications by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
- Associate OAGS Members should be General Surgeons eligible for licensure in Ontario, obtained specialty qualifications by a non-Canadian Royal College acceptable to the Board, and whose applications for membership in the Corporation are approved by the Board of Directors. (The Associate Members shall have the same rights and privileges as Active Members.)
- Resident/Fellow OAGS Members should be enrolled in a RCPSC certified General Surgery Post Graduate Program within Ontario or Canada. (Fellows must be enrolled in a fellowship - location not specified.)
Benefits of an OAGS Membership
- Free admission to the Fall OAGS Annual Meeting of the respective fiscal year (Note: evening banquet is additional)
- Free subscription to the bi-annual newsletter, The Cutting Edge
- Free placement of online "Job Listing" text ads
- Monthly Update Eblasts and Special Mailouts - current email address is required
- Tax deductible receipt for membership dues
- Voting privileges on O.A.G.S. related items (actively practicing general surgeons only)
Categories of OAGS Membership
|General Surgeon Status||DUES AMOUNT (CDN)|
Application for OAGS Membership & Annual Meeting Pre-Registration
Membership Form: Complete the form below, click "Submit", and then proceed to Payment.
Proceed to payment.