OAGS Annual Meeting: Become an Exhibitor
- Exhibitor Rates & Payment
23rd OAGS Annual Meeting
Saturday, November 11, 2017
Toronto Hilton Downtown Hotel
Meeting Page & Program
OAGS Exhibitor Package *
|Exhibitor Application & Payment Deadline:||September 12, 2017|
|Recent Notice to Exhibitors (Spring 2017):||Download|
|Prospectus & Letter of Invitation:||Download|
|Terms & Conditions:||Download|
|Hilton Guidelines - Delivery, Shipping Label & Other Instructions:||Download|
*Special Note: Space is limited, so booths will be reserved upon receipt of contract and subsequent payment on a first come basis. Platinum and Gold levels will be considered on an individual basis; OAGS reserves the right to make the final decision.
Attn. Publishers & Physician Recruiters should contact Lori at the OAGS (1-877-717-7765 / email@example.com ) or click here for other details. (Click on the "Ad Rates/Payment" tab.)
SYMPOSIA OPPORTUNITIES - Limited Offer
- Platinum Level - Limited to 1 exhibitor
- Gold Level - Limited to 2 exhibitors
- Silver Level - n/a
NOTE: Download Prospectus for more details.
- Exhibitor Storage / locked on-site - AFTER 2pm ONLY, Friday, Nov. 10 (one day prior)...until 6pm, Saturday, Nov.11
- Show Services (Pipe&Drape) Move-In - TBA
- Exhibitor Move-In - Friday, November 10, ~after 9pm through midnight* (this open foyer is not secured; do not leave valuables unattended overnight)
- Exhibitor Move-in -Saturday, November 11, ~6:00AM-8:30AM
- Exhibit Hours -Saturday, November 11, ~7:30AM-3:30PM
- Exhibitor Move-out - Saturday, November 11, ~ 3:30PM-6PM
- RSS Pipe&Drape Move-Out -Saturday, November 5, ~ 4:00PM-5:30PM
- *STORAGE: You can store some equipment in the Varley Room on the eve of the meeting after 2pm on Friday, November 10, if necessary. Reps must retrieve it themselves the next morning. Please DO NOT leave valuables (i.e. monitors, laptops, scope equipment) on the open foyer floor on Friday evening if you are setting up early. There will NOT be any storage available after the event. Companies/Exhibitors should make arrangements for pick up. Robinson Show Services can assist you with any additional cartage or storage requirements at your expense.
Contact Lori Quilty, OAGS Coordinator
Phone: 705-745-5621 / 1-877-717-7765
Mailing Address: OAGS, PO Box 192, Station Main, Peterborough, ON, K9J 6Y8
Courier Address: (Contact the office for separate address)
NOTE: At this time, we are primarily accepting exhibitor contracts from companies within the surgical, medical and related computer software industries. We reserve the right to decline offers from certain other industries that may potentially have a conflict of interest, but all will be considered on an individual basis.
|Gold Exhibitor (Limited to 2)||
|Physician Recruiters / Publishers||Contact OAGS Office|
|* The Ontario Association of General Surgeons is a non-profit organization and is therefore not required to charge HST at this time. The fees listed above are flat rates. For more details: Download Exhibitor Prospectus.|
1) Exhibitor Contract:
All potential exhibitors MUST submit a signed contract provided on the previous "Details" page. A copy should be emailed to the OAGS right away to hold your spot until payment is received.
2) Payment Options:
Payment in full is due 60 days prior to the event (Sept. 12), after which period, the OAGS reserves the right to cancel your contract and reassign your booth space. There are 2 payment options...
a) Cheque (mail): Please make cheque payable to the "OAGS" or "Ontario Association of General Surgeons. (mail to: Attn. Treasury, Ontario Association of General Surgeons, P.O. Box 192, Station Main, Peterborough, ON K9J 6Y8). or...
b) Credit Card (PayPal Only): Major credit cards are acceptable - Canadian currency only. See below...